Street Fighter 6 Spead Sheet

Street Fighter 6 Win streak Bonus 



 Today I made a spread sheet to record information about the game Street Fighter 6. I was curious to see if a player was able to win every match how long it would take them to climb the rank latter. There are 8 ranks in Street Fighter 6 Rookie, Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and Master. The first couple of ranks up to Gold have win streak bonuses to make it easier for good players to climb. However, the later ranks Platinum, Diamond, and Master get rid of the win streak thus making it take longer to rank up. 


 

I calculated this by first finding the league points need to get to each rank. Since each rank is divided up into 5 stars, I recorded the points needed for star 1 to star 5, for example Gold 1 (1 star) - Gold 5 (5 stars).  This was not to difficult to find since many people in the community wanted to estimate how long it would take them to get to Master rank. The other parameter I needed to was the win streak multiplier. I found this to be a little challenging to find because surprisingly no one had a chart for this information. I decided to watch a YouTube video of someone climbing from Rookie with a massive win streak in order to determine not only how many points you earn each time you win but also the max number of points you can get. 









In order to find out the win streak necessary to get out of a rank I recorded the max win streak and went from there. Since the max number of points, you can get is 450 I did simple addition for the first few ranks to see at what point will a win streak surpass the rank. However, once I reached Platinum, since the win streak bonus is no longer active, I subtracted beginning of my current rank and the beginning of the next rank. After that I divided the result by 50 to get the amount of wins the player would need to get. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #7: Diffusion of Innovations - Hip Hop

Found Character #6 Glide -Eye